We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors; this policy describes how we treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
- Data about your computer and your visit to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, reference source, length of your visit, page views, website navigation)
- Data that you make available to us for the purpose of registering with us
- any other data you transmit to us;
A cookie consists of a text part that is transmitted from a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server as soon as the browser requests a page from the server. This allows the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We use the session cookies to track your navigation on the website. We use persistent cookies so that our website can identify you as soon as you visit it. The session cookies are deleted from your computer until they are deleted or reach a specified expiration date. Most browsers can be set to reject all cookies, while some browsers only allow third parties to reject cookies. In Internet Explorer, for example, you can refuse all cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” using the “Block all cookies” image bar. If you block all cookies, however, this can have a negative effect on the usability of the websites.
(3) Use of your personal data
- to manage the website;
- to optimize your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- to enable you to use the services on the Site;
- to send you general (non-promotional) commercial communications;
- to send you e-mail messages that you have specifically requested;
- to send you our newsletters and other marketing information about our company that may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have expressly agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technologies (you may inform us at any time if you do not wish to receive further marketing information from us);
- to process requests and complaints made by or about you about the Site; if you provide personal information for publication on our Site, we will only disclose or otherwise use it in accordance with the permission granted by you. We will not pass on your personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
(4) Security of your personal data
We take technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. We store all personal data that you provide us on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make with us or receive from and are encrypted. Please note that transferring data over the Internet to you and not completely keep your user ID secret. We will not ask you for your password..
(5) Amendments to the Directive